New Bozeman Whole Foods Location Announces Official Opening Date
The first Whole Foods Market in Montana is set to open in a couple of weeks. Here's the official opening date.
The company just announced the opening date for the new Whole Foods Market store in Bozeman. The Bozeman location will be the first store in Montana for the global natural and organic foods retailer.
When is Whole Foods Opening in Bozeman?
According to a press release sent out Monday morning, customers will be able to begin shopping at the store on February 1, 2023.
Get our free mobile app
The opening of Whole Foods is part of a larger renovation planned for GVM. The store will feature many items that are produced in Montana.
Additional Features of the Bozeman Whole Foods Location Include:
- An array of organic, conventional, and Sourced for Good produce and a floral section with seasonal offerings from local farms. Customers can find cut flowers from Rodi Farm, a fifth-generation farm in Laurel, Montana, and High Country Growers, a family-owned garden center farm located in Helena, Montana.
- Specialty department dedicated to celebrating cheesemakers and artisan producers, which features more than 100 cheeses from around the world including U.S., U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, and Greece, as well as organic goat cheese from Montana’s Amaltheia Organic Dairy. The cheese counter is overseen by knowledgeable cheesemongers who can offer recommendations and pairings for any occasion.
- Curated grocery section filled with favorites from the grocer’s private label, 365 by Whole Foods Market, local products including plant-based dips from Plant-Perks, canned vegetables, and jams from Roots Kitchen and Cannery, safflower oil from The Oil Barn and caramels from Bèquet Confections.
- Full-service seafood counter featuring made-in-house seafood cakes, smoked seafood, ready-to-cook meals, and Lobster Mac and Cheese. All offerings are either sustainable, wild-caught, or Responsibly Farmed.
- Full-service meat counter, with butchers available to cut steaks to order or debone poultry. Featured offerings include ready-to-cook stuffed chicken breast, meatloaf, and meatballs, and made-in-house sausage and double-smoked bacon.
- Local craft beers from Bozeman Brewing Company, Bridger Brewing, MAP Brewing Company, Mountains Walking Brewery, and The Outlaw Brewing Company. An extensive, curated selection of wines featuring international and vintage offerings sourced by Whole Foods Market’s expert wine team. Local wine options include selections from Ten Spoons Winery.
- Prepared Foods section that includes a hot food bar, salad bar, soup station, made-in-house rotisserie chicken, sushi by Genji, and fresh hot pizza. Customers can easily pick up prepacked salads and sandwiches to go.
- A full-service coffee bar from locally and women-owned Treeline Coffee Roasters, offering its complete menu of coffee, teas, and retail items in-store and through online preorder/pickup. Seasonal winter drinks include Matcha-ado About Nothing, The Perfect Pair, and Orange is the New Vanilla.
- Bakery department with everyday favorites such as Whole Foods Market’s Berry Chantilly Cake, brown butter cookies, croissants, and scones. The department also carries a wide variety of special diet items including chocolate cupcakes from Better Bites, muffins from Abe’s Vegan Mini Muffins, and vegan brownies and cookies from Whole Foods Market’s private label.
- An array of supplements, beauty, and lifestyle products is found in the Whole Body department, including cards from Birds & Beasleys located in Helena, Montana, and soy-based candles from Ignite Candle Company located in Billings, Montana.
To learn more about Whole Foods Market, click here.
7 Great Montana Destinations to Visit in 2023
Want to experience all of the beauty that Montana has to offer? Check out these must-see vacation destinations.
7 Bozeman Businesses That Closed in 2022
Gone, but not forgotten. Here are 7 businesses in Bozeman that closed in 2022
Top 5 Hazardous and Deadly Roads in Montana
Here's a list of the most dangerous roads in Montana.